Nowadays, the competition between sellers is higher and higher. Therefore, as a seller in marketplace, you should find many ways to promote your store to as many people as possible. One of the best ways to turn visitors into your customers is optimizing reviews and ratings of your site. Once your store gets good reviews & ratings, you can build credibility and reputation for the site to engage a majority of customers. To help you, in this blog, we introduce you the guide How sellers manage reviews and ratings in Magento 2 Marketplace Extension.
After Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace extension is installed and its license is activated, sellers can take a full control of most things in their seller dashboard. Managing reviews and ratings is one of them. In Magento 2 Marketplace Extension, sellers will manage reviews and ratings separately. Let’s begin with reviews management first!
First, go to Marketplace -> Review and Rating -> Manager Review.
Then, you will see a list of all reviews including review ID, product name, title, detail, name, review, status and time reviews are created. Therefore, it’s easy for you to track all information of each review.
How sellers can manage reviews next? Sellers can search key words related to reviews they want in the search bar. Or they can scroll down to find out and select multiple review they want. After choosing reviews, click on Actions box. In this box, you will see three options: delete, not approved and approved. It means that sellers can delete, approve or disapprove any review they want.
Also, sellers can set the number of reviews they per page so that they can manage them conveniently.
Next, we will continue to show you How sellers manage reviews and ratings in Magento 2 Marketplace Extension with rating management. PleaseÂ go to Marketplace -> Review and Rating -> Manager Rating.
Then, a list of ratings will be displayed with full details as below.
Here, sellers can track all information of each rating such as ID, title, detail, name and email of the person who gives rating, rating, status and time it is created.
Similar to reviews management, sellers can search key words in the search bar. Also, after select targeted ratings, they can delete, approve or disapprove any rating they want.
Moreover, sellers can set limited ratings in one page.
One special thing is that sellers can edit each rating based on their expectation. For example, select any rating you want and click on Edit.
Magento 2 Multi Vendor allows sellers to change all information of the rating including name, email, title, detail, seller ID. Specially, sellers are enabled to change rating status by choosing reject, pending or accept. By this way, vendors can change negative ratings into positive ones.
Then, sellers can reset, delete, save or save and continue edit the rating. Even they can go back to the main rating management to edit other ratings.
That’s all guide line for sellers to manage reviews & ratings in Magento 2 Marketplace. Also, you can check out the video tutorial of How sellers manage reviews and ratings in Magento 2 Marketplace Extension.
Hope that with this guide and the help of Magento 2 Marketplace module, you can manage reviews and ratings of your store effectively to create a great impression on visitors at the first time.
Notably, don’t forget to follow our blog tutorial series to know how to use Magento 2 Marketplace Extension efficiently.
MAGENTO 2 MARKETPLACE EXTENSION TUTORIALS
- How To Install Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension
- How to activate license key for Magento 2 Marketplace Extension
- 8 Must Do Things For Upcoming Marketplace Owners
- How To Use Product Review To Increase Marketplace Popularity And Sales
- How To Get More Vendors On Your Marketplace
- 10 Reasons to Choose Multivendor Marketplace From LandOfCoder
- 10+ Strategies To Convert More Visitors Into Clients For Your Marketplace
SOME OTHER EXTENSIONS YOU MAYBE INTERESTED IN
- Magento 2 Store Pickup
- Magento 2 Social Login
- Magento 2 Store LocatorÂ
- Magento 2 Follow Up Email
- Magento 2 Advanced Reports
- Magento 2 Affiliate Extension
- Magento 2 FAQ Extension
- Magento 2 SMTP Extension
- 4+ Best Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification Extension Free & Premium
- 7+ Best Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extensions Free & Premium
- 5+ Best Magento 2 SMTP Extensions Free & Premium
- 5+ Best Magento 2 Testimonials Extensions Free & Premium
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Marketplace Themes
- Top 10+ Best Magento 2 Multi Vendor Extensions | Powerful Marketplace Modules
- Top 10 Magento 2 Multistore Themes
- 10+ Magento 2 Advanced Report Extensions
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Store Locator Extension Free & Premium
- 14+ Best Magento 2 Social Login Extension Free & Premium
- Top 9 Magento 2 Reward Points Extension Free & Premium
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Blog Extension Free & Premium
- 10+ Best Magento 2 FAQ Extension Free & Premium