Are you still following our blog tutorials series of How to use Magento 2 Marketplace Extension? If yes, you cannot miss this blog for Magento 2 Multi Vendor user guide. We know that tracking invoices, orders and amount transactions is essential to vendors in marketplace; therefore, in this blog, we will show you how they can manage seller orders, invoices & amount transactions with Magento 2 Marketplace Extension.
Similar to other seller management, sellers cannot take full control of everything without Seller Cpanel. Hence, the first manipulation is going to your seller dashboard. Here, click on Sales, you will see three sections sellers need to manage including order, invoice and amount transaction.
Let’s start with Order first. When you go to Order, you will see a list of order with details as below.
With this order list, sellers can track all information including Order ID, Date, Customer Name, Grand Total, Discount Amount, Admin Commission, Seller Amount, Currency, and Status. Vendors can search targeted orders instantly with the search bar. Also, they can choose to show a number of entries on one page to get a better overview. Notably, sellers are enabled to view the details of each order they want by clicking on View.
With each order, sellers can track all information of product, item status, quantity, price, subtotal, tax amount, tax percent, discount amount, row total, admin commission, seller total, seller and other details such as payment methods, order totals, etc.
Moreover, sellers can cancel the order, send the order info via email, create an invoice and a shipping for the order by hitting corresponding buttons Cancel Order, Send Email, Invoice and Ship. Also, you can print any order information you want.
Next, let’s continue the user guide How to manage seller orders, invoices & amount transactions with Magento 2 Marketplace Extension with the tab Invoice.
Similar to Order tab, in this tab you will have an overview of invoices with details including invoice ID, invoice date, order, bill to name, status, grand total (base), and grand total (purchased). Also, you can search the invoice for its key words and decide a number of entries to be displayed on one page. To take more information of each invoice, click on View.
As you can see, with each invoice, vendors in marketplace can track all information such as billing address, shipping address, product, price, seller total, payment methods, and so on. Besides, sellers can print any invoice details if they need by clicking on Print button.
Next, move to Amount Transaction tab.
Manage amount transactions is the last part of the blog tutorial How to manage seller orders, invoices & amount transactions with Magento 2 Marketplace Extension. Here, sellers can view a list of transaction amount with details: Id, Amount, Seller Balance, Description, and time transactions are created. They can search any transaction amount they want and select a number of showed entries per page.
Also, you can check this video tutorial of How to manage seller orders, invoices & amount transactions with Magento 2 Marketplace Extension to get a quick overview.
You have experienced how to manage seller orders, invoices & amount transactions with Magento 2 Marketplace Extension. Then, we can come to a conclusion that with Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension, it is super easy and fast for vendors to manage seller orders, invoices & amount transactions. Just do it with a few clicks!
Last but not least, don’t forget to look forwards our next blog tutorials of How to use Magento 2 Marketplace Extension effectively.
MAGENTO 2 MARKETPLACE EXTENSION TUTORIALS
- How To Install Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension
- How to activate license key for Magento 2 Marketplace Extension
- How sellers manage reviews and ratings in Magento 2 Marketplace Extension
- How to manage seller withdrawals in magento 2 marketplace extension
- 8 Must Do Things For Upcoming Marketplace Owners
- How To Use Product Review To Increase Marketplace Popularity And Sales
- How To Get More Vendors On Your Marketplace
- 10 Reasons to Choose Multivendor Marketplace From LandOfCoder
- 10+ Strategies To Convert More Visitors Into Clients For Your Marketplace
SOME OTHER EXTENSIONS YOU MAYBE INTERESTED IN
- Magento 2 Store Pickup
- Magento 2 Social Login
- Magento 2 Store LocatorÂ
- Magento 2 Follow Up Email
- Magento 2 Advanced Reports
- Magento 2 Affiliate Extension
- Magento 2 FAQ Extension
- Magento 2 SMTP Extension
- 4+ Best Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification Extension Free & Premium
- 7+ Best Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extensions Free & Premium
- 5+ Best Magento 2 SMTP Extensions Free & Premium
- 5+ Best Magento 2 Testimonials Extensions Free & Premium
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Marketplace Themes
- Top 10+ Best Magento 2 Multi Vendor Extensions | Powerful Marketplace Modules
- Top 10 Magento 2 Multistore Themes
- 10+ Magento 2 Advanced Report Extensions
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Store Locator Extension Free & Premium
- 14+ Best Magento 2 Social Login Extension Free & Premium
- Top 9 Magento 2 Reward Points Extension Free & Premium
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Blog Extension Free & Premium
- 10+ Best Magento 2 FAQ Extension Free & Premium