Experts expect that e-commerce sales will account for 15.5 percent of retail sales worldwide and that the number of global digital buyers will reach 2.05 billion in 2020. So if you want to develop an online store and benefit from this trend, you are moving in the right direction.
If you have never created websites before, it might be challenging for you to pick a suitable e-commerce platform. But no worries, we’ve got you covered!
In this article, we will discuss the top benefits of the most popular platform – Magento, and help you to make the right choice.
Let’s consider 7 reasons to choose Magento to develop online stores!
Take advantage of the open source platform
First of all, it’s worth mentioning that Magento is an open source platform. So if you have at least basic knowledge regarding Magento website development, you can install and use any version of Magento CE.
By developing or installing the Magento modules, you can boost the performance of your online store and promote your products more effectively than your competitors do. The library of modules at the Magento Connect/Marketplace is huge, so if you choose Magento, you will have access to all tools necessary to improve your site.
Enhance mobile experience
According to statistics provided by Google, more than 50% of purchase journeys include mobile. So if you want to make your online store profitable, you should choose an e-commerce platform that allows designing mobile-friendly websites.
Magneto is the ideal platform to build a website that will deliver the best shopping experience on mobile. Magento supports HTML5 and provides features that allow to adjust page loading speed, improve text readability, and increase the clickability.
If you don’t know how to optimize the Magento-based website for mobile users, feel free to get professional assistance. If you need help from UX/UI designers, hire a freelancer on Upwork or Freelancer. If you want to get a piece of advice from UX writers, visit BeGraded or Studyker.
Enjoy smooth integration and full compatibility
You should understand one important thing: an e-commerce platform is worth nothing if it’s incompatible with essential tools and third-party services. If you choose a platform that doesn’t allow you to integrate advanced database applications or popular payment methods, you will doom your online store to failure.
But if you choose Magento, you will be able to integrate a large number of third-party services including, payment getaways, shipping, transportation, order tracking, and other services, fast and easily.
Also, you will benefit from using built-in Google tools like Google Analytics, Google Checkout, and Google Base. You will be able to monitor your website’s performance and incorporate some improvements if necessary.
Multitask like a pro
By using Magento, you will be able to manage all of the items, billings, and customer information through a single user-friendly admin panel. That will allow you to optimize your work and process orders faster.
“To succeed in the fast-changing world of e-commerce, you should be good at multitasking. And, most importantly, you should build your website on a platform that allows you to manage multiple business processes in a hassle-free way,” says Jason Anderson, a digital marketer and blogger at WriteScout.
Take care of SEO
In contrast to other e-commerce platforms, Magento has many inbuilt SEO friendly features, including SEO friendly URLs, URL rewrites, Positioning Layer, Sitemaps, Tags, Description, and other tools.
By using these features, you will be able to optimize your online store for SEO and get your website ranked on the first page of Google. That will help you to drive more organic traffic to your site and boost sales.
It goes without saying that if you want to maximize your SEO efforts, you should fill your e-commerce website with high-quality content. If you need help with content creation, check out the following platforms:
- PeoplePerHour. It’s an international freelance platform where you can hire professional content creators. Freelancers from different countries are charging from $8 to $100 per hour, so you should pick the writer who provides the best services you can afford.
- TopEssayWriting. It’s an online writing service that works 24/7. Here you can order SEO-optimized product descriptions and other types of web content for your online store.
- Grammarly. It’s one of the best grammar and readability checkers that are currently available online. You can choose what plan to use: free plan with basic features or premium plan with advanced features.
- ClassyEssay. It’s another writing service specialized in content production and SEO-optimization. Visit this website to get SEO-friendly articles and blog posts.
E-commerce business owners choose the Magento platform because of its flexibility and highly scalable solutions. Websites designed on the Magento platform adapt seamlessly to any new extensions or customized features – and this is what companies need to compete in a fast-changing environment.
Nike, HP, Canon, Jack Daniel’s, and many other well-known companies use Magento as their CMS platform for many years. You can also follow famous brands’ example and grow your small business with the help of Magento.
Join Magento community and get adequate support
Another thing Magento platform can boast with is excellent technical support. Whatever questions you have regarding the work of your online store, you can contact a support agent and get prompt answers.
As an e-commerce platform, Magento just keeps getting valuable additions in terms of security, stability, and support. And if you join the Magento community, you will be able to get assistance from more experienced developers and build a high-performing website.
Here’s a list of Top 11 eCommerce Websites Running on Magento 2 you can refer.
Magento is not the only platform you can use to develop an online store, but it’s definitely worth your attention. Magento has all the tools and features necessary to build a website that will work smoothly and help you to grow your e-commerce business.
Now you know enough to make an informed decision, so you will not be mistaken when choosing an e-commerce platform.
BIO: Nicole D.Garrison is a content strategist, UX writer, and contributor at a number of platforms, including Subjecto and PickTheWriter. She is passionate about web design, digital marketing, and writing. She runs her own blog LiveInspiredMagazine Nicole can’t imagine her life without CrossFit workouts and interesting books.
- Top 8+ Magento SEO Tips and Tricks For Sale Boosting 2020
- How to Choose a Digital Marketing Company
- What are the must-have features of ecommerce website design?
- The Ultimate Tips for Cross-Selling on Magento 2 | Improve sale today!
- Tips to Convert Guest to Customer for eCommerce Site | Professional Tips
More Best Collection Of Magento 2 Extensions
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Marketplace Themes 2019
- Top 10+ Best Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Extensions Free & Premium | 2019 Updated
- 10+ Magento 2 Advanced Report Extensions
- 14+ Best Magento 2 Social Login Extension Free & Premium | 2019 Updated
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Store Locator Extension Free & Premium
- Top 9+ Magento 2 Reward Points Extension | Free & Premium ( 2019 Updated)
- 10+ Best Magento 2 Blog Extension | Free & Premium 2019 Updated
- 10+ Best Magento 2 FAQ Extension Free & Premium