Hi guys, today is the last day of November, so we’re only a month away from 2021.
The past month has been a month of hard work and enthusiasm for the Landofcoder team.Let’s take a look back atwhat we have been working on Magento 2 Extensions Monthly Updates – November 2021. A series of new updates related to Marketplace extension and its add-ons, such as Shipping Commission, Admin configuration, Contact form, Seller rating, and Seller dashboard listings. In addition, we have new updates on Shipping per product and Configurable Grid View.
Now is the right time to review what we’ve done this month.
Table of Contents
I. Magento 2 Marketplace Extension
1.1 Marketplace Core – Version 1.0.19
- Improve seller dashboard listings
- Add Shipping Commission features
- Add Admin configuration
- Improve Admin Menu
- Fix minor bugs
Update new features for contact form, seller ratings
- Check security for contact form, and seller ratings
- Adding more conditions for seller ratings: limit the number of rating for same customer, require customer login for rating, require customer purchases seller product, check at least one complete order.
1.2 Customer Membership New Update
- Fix some issues
- Compatible with Stripe subscription payment
II. Configurable Grid View – New Updates
- Fix issue with add product to cart
- Fix grid view issues
- Add extra grid view addon, allow move grid view show before product tabs and support more field columns
III. Shipping per product –New update
- Adding a new feature “Disable Free shipping”
The result after adding information shipping:
IV. How To Get The Updates
Please log in, and go to My Downloadable Product to download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here: https://landofcoder.ticksy.com/, and we’ll help you out.
Let’s look forward to our upcoming projects in December 2021.
Thank you and stay safe!