Instagram is a great platform to introduce products to potential buyers. A great place for eCommerce businesses to advertise their products, business owners will want to make the best out of using Instagram. The good news is, the Magento 2 Instagram feed extension can make things happen for eCommerce businesses on Instagram.
So, if you’re an eCommerce business owner, then listen up! Magento 2 may just need the extension that you need to ensure that your images displaying your products aren’t going ignored on Instagram. In this article, we’ll explore how you can benefit from using this extension today!
Table of Contents
Why should use Magento 2 Instagram Feed Extension?
Offering Incentives With Magento 2
On Instagram, users want to be able to see products on display. Chances are, they’ll want to buy from the post(s) that you display images of products on.
Fortunately, the Magento 2 Instagram feed extension allows you to entice potential shoppers to click on a post to go directly to your eCommerce store. By creating shoppable posts, Magento 2 can integrate them into the feed, so that when users come across them, and they like what they see, they’ll tap or click on them.
To implement Magento 2 to offer such incentives, make your gallery more attractive to users with the following methods:
- Displaying Galleries And Sliders In Various Positions And Layouts – You can choose to showcase Instagram media anywhere on your eCommerce store. Whether it’s a full gallery displayed at the main menu, or a simple widget placed on each product page to show products in AR, is up to you.
Plus, the widget and gallery could be displayed in multiple layouts, along with animation. Choose how media is showcased (standard or dynamic grid). You can also customize your call-to-action to where users can find it when they hover their mouse on a photo.
- Featuring Products Visually Using Hotspots – The Magento 2 Instagram feed extension also lets you pin featured products on each photo, like you would with shoppable product tags on Instagram. This feature is helpful whenever there’s more than one item featured in a photo, or if you want users to click on a pin to be redirected to certain product pages.
- Using Hashtags To Show Collections – Magento 2 lets shoppers easily view media by specific hashtags, hooking them with the right content that they’re looking for on your site faster. And, if the hashtags are trending, then that’s even better!
Optimizing Your Store’s Performance
Here are a few ways that Magento 2 can help you optimize how your eCommerce store performs on Instagram:
- Track Performance – Magento 2 shows you a detailed report that tells you the number of clicks that each photo has received, and how many times the product(s) featured on said photos have been added to shopping carts. It also shows you which photos and products were the most viewed. And, it shows you which Instagram posts have converted into sales.
With Magento 2, you have all of this valuable information at your disposal. From there, you can figure out the conversion rate of each post, and even adjust your current marketing strategies as needed.
- Posting Management – Need work done in the backend? Magento 2 has you covered!
You can allow store admins to manage all of your images and photos in the gallery, and categorize them into three different lists:
+, Instagram Photos (all pulled photos)
+, Instagram Tagged Photos (from created hashtags), and
+, Instagram Top Photos (from public accounts)
From there, you can customize all images by doing the following:
+, Choose the number of photos displayed in one slide
+, Set animation speed and direction
+, Specify the margin between slider photos, etc.
The Best Instagram Widgets For Magento 2
Finally, we want to share with you 6 of the best Instagram Widgets for Magento 2 to use today – whether you’re looking for affordable prices, or want something free. Check them out!
Magento 2 Instagram by Landofcoder supports e-commerce businesses to integrate high-quality product pictures from Instagram to any pages on Magento store. Store admins can configure all product images on single, multiple, or customized rows to fit business purposes. Empower Magento 2 Instagram extension to deliver a professional and engaging Instagram block on any pages and any positions, which better draw customers’ attention.
- Integrate Instagram block on any places
- Select any Instagram photos layouts
- Click to zoom in on a photo
- Set the number of displayed photos
- Display number of Likes and Comments
- Sort images based on conditions
Mageplaza helps you integrate your Instagram photos to your Magento 2 stores. In addition, it lets you embed eye-catching images on any pages or positions on your eCommerce website. AND, it’s free!
- Display Instagram photos (and Instagram pop-up) on your eCommerce store
- Filter and organize images
- Various photo layouts to choose from
- Let’s you display the number of likes and comments
Codecanyon is a premium Magento 2 extension that integrates your Instagram with your eCommerce store by getting all your amazing and creative Instagram photos with a click or relevant hashtags. This widget is only $49.
- Get your Instagram photos via hashtag
- Instagram photo monetization
- Select and display designed photos
- Customize slider and gallery
- Add a Call-to-Action button
Another extension is Magento 2 Instagram Feed by Magenest. This widget helps you entice customers to buy your products by showing them your Instagram photos. It’s another widget priced at only $49.
- Display Instagram photos on your eCommerce store
- Feature numerous products alongside photos
- Customize photo slider and gallery
- Use CTA elements
Solwininfotech extension lets you integrate Instagram with your eCommerce store. Another free option to consider when searching for widgets to use.
- Customizable interface for easy integration and navigation
- Let’s you choose a photo set to display on frontend of your store
- Insert a gallery-like block anywhere on the store to showcase products
- Let’s you manage the number of posts that are displayed on frontend
- Let’s you title all posts used
Finally, let’s not forget Neklo Magento 2 Instagram Feed. Neklo is a simple plugin that you can use on your site to help you attract more potential customers. This widget is priced at $39.
- Place this module anywhere on your eCommerce store
- Show any number of products that you desire
- Supports three-post display modes
- Redirect visitors straight to the corresponding page when they click on a shoppable post
As you can see, Magento 2 Instagram feed extensions offer store owners the most advanced ways to better integrate their Instagrams with their eCommerce stores, thus making it easier for users to click on photos and be taken to product pages where they’ll most likely buy something. There’s no doubt that with Magento 2, Instagram photos featuring products will not only grow more visually appealing, but also encourage more customer engagement, and generate more conversions for eCommerce stores. So, why not give Magento 2 a shot today?
Elizabeth Hines is a writer and editor at Purchase an essay. As a digital marketer, she specializes in social media advertising and other digital marketing initiatives. As a content writer, she specializes in SEO, social media trends, and coding.
Find more useful Magento 2 extensions for amazing RICH CONTENT!
- Drag n drop to build content CMS page/block
- Create various forms with powerful form builder
- Multiple beautiful blog page layouts
- Customize your products labels with ease
- Upload single & multiple images at once
- Display pop-ups for marketing campaigns
- Ecommerce Marketing Automation: 4 Ways to Increase Store Revenue in 2021
- Top 5 Guide to Grow Your Business with Magento 2 Marketing
- 10 Benefits of Multilingual Customer Service in eCommerce stores
- How Customer Feedback Is Your Best Weapon In The War Against Cart Abandonment
- 5 Customer Segmentation Tips to Personalize Ecommerce Marketing
- Benefits of Selling Digital Products Services Using Magento Platform