Adobe publicly Magento 2.4.5 Release Note the newest version on August 9, 2022.
This release includes 20 security fixes and platform security improvements, page builder, payment methods, GraphQL caching performance, and accessibility particularly, this version also includes updates to integrated Google modules (GTag).
With nearly 290 bug fixes and quality improvements, all problems encountered within the previous Magento 2.4.4 version are fixed. Magento Open Source 2.4.5 Release promises to bring great experiences to your customers.
If you’re a Magento store owner, upgrade your store today to update the newest features of Magento 2.4.5 and supply a flawless shopping experience to your customers.
I. The Highlights of Magento 2.4.5 Release
MAGENTO 2.4.5 RELEASE NOTES— LandOfCoder (@landofcoder) August 17, 2022
🔔 Highlight Features
✅ 20 security fixes
✅ Composer 2.2 supported
✅ Google Tag Manager support
✅ Compatibility with Page Builder v.1.7.2
✅ Compatibility with PWA Studio v.12.5.x
Read more- https://t.co/ZTpTc4xqW1#landofcoder #magentorelease pic.twitter.com/tNuzuQeXDw
II. Everything About Latest Magento 2.4.5 Release
1. Security enhancements
This release includes 20 security fixes and platform security improvements. This security fix has been backported to Magento Open Source 2.4.4-p1 and Magento Open Source 2.3.7-p4.
- ReCAPTCHA support has been added to the Create New Customer Account, Wish List Sharing, and Gift Card forms.
- ACL resources are added to the Inventory.
- Inventory template security has been enhanced.
- Upgraded Malicious Code filter to use the HtmlPurifier library.
2. Platform enhancements
- Support for Composer 2.2
- Support for TinyMCE (5.10.2) and jQueryUI (1.13.1)
- The DHL Integration schema has been updated from v6.0 to v6.2.
3. Accessibility updates
Venia (PWA)’s storefront experience becomes more perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust in Magento 2.4.5 release version:
- Search results summary information is now announced to screen reader users
- Screen readers are informed when a new page view loads
- Contrast and keyboard accessibility are improved
4. Google Analytics
Implement the integration of Google AdWords, Optimizer, Analytics, and TagManager using the GTag method to expand opportunities to track and manage content through Google Services.
5. GraphQL performance enhancements
- Faster rebuilding of the unified storefront GraphQL schema
- Faster page load speeds with the GraphQL schema rebuilt
- Add the ability to use the authorization token’s expiration date/time through the use of JSON Web Tokens (JWT) in the GraphQL API.
- Session cookies are now launched during a GraphQL activity using the class proxy only when necessary.
- Session usage has been removed from HTTP header processors in GraphQL like store, customer, or currency.
6. Page Builder
Page Builder v.1.7.2 is compatible with Magento Open Source 2.4.5.
- Columns are exposed. The user has control over the column settings on the storefront.
- Column resizing is supported
Apple Pay is now available to all merchants without requiring buyers to enter their credit or debit card details.
- Merchants in Italy and Spain can offer PayPal Pay Later
- Previews of the PayPal, Credit, and Pay Later buttons are now available within the Admin
- Since Braintree has discontinued the KOUNT fraud protection integration, so it had bê removed from the Magento Open Source codebase.
- Added Always request 3DS option to the admin.
8. PWA Studio
Compatible with PWA Studio v.12.5.x.
- Merchants can now subscribe to and extend the analysis of shopper behavior data collected on the PWA Studio storefront to web analytics services.
- Merchants can select a service to deploy from the Admin (Google Tag Manager).
- Highlight Features:
- – App-like experience without installing an app
- – 100% usage of GraphQL
- – Integration of numerous payment methods
- – Full report of sales, product views, etc
- – Quick and exact elastic search
- – Multi platforms
- – Offline mode
- – Personalization
III. Fix issue in Magento 2.4.5
In addition to the above highlight features, this Magento 2.4.5 version also has fixed hundreds of issues in the core code. These enhancements are related to Installation, upgrade, deployment, Adobe Stock, Bundle products, Cart and checkout, Catalog, and Configurable products, … You can find out all the details of these improvements at Fixed issues on the Magento 2.4.5 release notes.
As can be seen, Magento 2.4.5 has been released with a complete package with comprehensive modifications of the old version and new features.
Missing the latest versions of Magento 2.4.5 will definitely cause no small damage to your store. This will likely put your store behind your competitors in terms of security, performance, and features.
Landofcoder’s Team is trying to make all our extensions compatible with M2.4.5. If you need any assistance, feel free to submit a ticket here: https://landofcoder.ticksy.com/.
Share Magento 2.4.5 release notes with other Magento developers and sellers. Don’t forget to Follow us for the latest Magento news.