As the e-commerce industry is striving for new and modern technologies, Magento never fails to satisfy us by offering Magento 2.4.3 release in the year 2021 to fulfill the demands of both online stores and customers.
The most recent version, Magento 2.4.3, which is released on 10 Aug 2021, promised to bring out in-time updates and trendy features to satisfy the populated number of Magento users even further.
In Magento 2.4.3 release,the development team of Magento has included security improvements where reCAPTCHA coverage has been expanded and included built-in-rate limiting. Core composer dependencies and third-party libraries have been upgraded to the latest versions that are compatible with PHP 8.x. The new release includes 33 security enhancements and 370 new fixes to core code. All noted issues from Magento 2.4.2 have been fixed in the latest version of Magento 2.4.3.
Upgrade your store to the latest Magento 2 version and provide a flawless shopping experience to your customers.
Link to download the latest version of Magento 2.4.3
The Highlights of Magento 2.4.3 Release
- PageBuilder for Magento Open Source
- Expansion of reCAPTCHA coverage
- Includes built-in rate limiting
- Upgraded core composer dependencies
- Upgraded third-party libraries
- Supports PayPal Pay Later
- GraphQL coverage for shared routes
- Improved quality of the framework
- Updated in Vendor Developed Extensions
- Introduced B2B v1.3.2 for Adobe Commerce
Everything About Latest Magento 2.4.3 Release
1. Substantial Security Enhancements
- The new release includes 33 security fixes and platform security improvements that support close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
- A new composer plugin will be available with Adobe Commerce 2.4.3 release package to minimize a security vulnerability known as dependency confusion
- Rate limiting is now built-in to Magento APIs to stop denial-of-service (DoS) attacks.
- reCAPTCHA coverage has been extended with the new Magento 2.4.3.
2. Infrastructure Improvement
The quality of the framework has been improved with the enhancements in the following functional areas:
- Customer Account
- Promotions and Targeting
- Cart and Checkout
- Staging and Preview
3. Platform Enhancements
- Core Composer dependencies and third-party libraries will be compatible with PHP 8.x.
- The KnockoutJS library is upgraded to v3.5.1.
- TinyMCE v3 library is removed.
- Magento 2.4.3 will be compatible with Redis 6.0.12.
- Laminas library dependencies will be compatible with PHP 8.x.
4. Performance Enhancements
- The improvements decrease indexation time for Product Price and Catalog Rule indexers.
- Magento merchants will now be able to eliminate a website for a specific customer group.
- With this, the number of indexing records is reduced and indexing time can be improved.
- Magento 2.4.3 release will add the coverage of GraphQL to shared routes.
- Routing requests on the product, category, and CMS pages will be supported by route query and RoutableInterface.
- The functionality of the urlResolver query has been replaced by route query.
6. Page Builder
Page Builder is now available as a bundled extension in Magento Open Source. It is now the default content editing tool for Adobe Commerce 2.4.3 and Magento Open Source 2.4.3. It can replace the WYSIWG editor with any third-party module.
Page Builder replaces the TinyMCE editor in the following Admin areas:
- CMS Page
- CMS Block
- Category Description
- Product Description
All the content created in TinyMCE has been migrated into Page Builder as HTML.
- Administrators with restricted access can no longer edit categories set to Global scope.
- The generated System report is now rendered correctly.
- Infinite redirects no longer occur when the Admin URL differs from the default website URL in deployments where Magento is configured to be accessible from two URLs.
- Magento now turns off validation on the Price field as expected when the Dynamic price setting is enabled during bundle product creation.
Fixed issues in Magento 2.4.3
Apart from all these considerable improvements, Magento 2.4.3 release also fixed numerous bugs and issues detected in the core code of this version. These enhancements relate to Adobe Stock Integration, shipping method via Apple Pay, price sorting for out of stock items, product display, currency in multi-sites, and many more. You can find out all detailed information on these improvements at Fixed issues on the Magento 2.4.3 release notes.
Wrapping It Up!
As the e-commerce industry always looks for new and modern technologies in order to bring out the best customer service as well as multiple Magento stores’ revenues, it is essential that you should follow the trend and upgrade your store to the latest version. With all the essential information, news, and updates provided in this blog, we hope that you can take advantage of Magento 2.4.3 release to turn your e-commerce store into a better place for the users as well as the customers.
Let’s try out the new version of Magento and give us your point of view in the comment section below. We will come back with in-time updates and instant news. Stay tuned!
Landofcoder’s technical team is try to make all our extensions compatible with M2.4.3. If you need any assistance, do feel free to submit a ticket here: https://landofcoder.ticksy.com/.