Do you have the best Magento 2 product reviews extension for your eCommerce website yet? Do you know the most effective way to use these advanced product reviews for Magento 2? If not yet, don’t worry, this blog tutorial will show you how to use Advanced Magento 2 Product Reviews extension in a time-saving and effortless way.
With the advanced Magento 2 Product Reviews, you can build up customers’ trust in your online store and boost its sales performance in the long term. If you know how to use Magento 2 review extension well, you can allow customers to:
- Review products by using images
- Upload multiple review images
- Comment pros & cons for items
- Evaluate reviews’ helpfulness by rating
- Report abuse of any review
- Filter reviews by keywords, helpfulness or ratings
While as the admin, you are enabled to:
- Enable or disable image gallery
- Add, edit & delete image gallery
- Limit uploaded images
- Reply to customers’ reviews
- Send reminder to engage more reviews
- Get a review summary in the backend
Let’s see how you can optimize all the awesome features of this module!
Table of Contents
Best User Guide For Advanced Magento 2 Product Reviews
Table of Content
First, you should purchase and set up the module into your magento 2 store. To install Magento 2 Product Reviews Extension, please check and follow this video guide.
1. How To Write A Review On The Frontend
Magento 2 product reviews extension allows customers to make reviews for any product on the frontend. They can choose a product they want and add a review on its page.
As you can see, there’s an tab ‘Reviews‘ for customers to check other reviews and leave their review to this product as well.
Customers will need to enter their order id and order email before making a review for that item in a minute. After fill all information out the boxes, click on ‘Submit‘ button.
Now, customers can rate, add comment with review images and leave their feedback for what they like and dislike about this product. Then, submit the review quickly by clicking on the button on the bottom. After the review is submited, all visitors can view it in the product detail page.
Check more detail at:
2. How To Report Abuse And Rate Reviews Helpful
Product reviews extension for Magento 2 also allows visitors to rate any review helpful or not. They can choose ‘Yes‘ or ‘No‘ to express their interest to any feedback of buyers. In the case they find a review with a signal of abuse, they can report it instantly. Reporting review abuse will help to decrease spam reviews for your website.
In the backend, the admin can check all those details with review report. Please go to ‘Marketing‘ -> ‘Reviews‘, find the product and click on ‘Edit‘.
Beside other customers’ review details, the admin can take a look of review summary of the product. Then, the admin can decide to keep or remove the review if necessary.
Check more details at:
3. How To Manage Reviews From The Backend
In the backend of advanced product reviews for Magento 2, to take full control of reviews, please go to ‘Lof Product Reviews‘ -> ‘All Reviews‘. The admin can select all reviews or specific ones to delete or update status.
When select ‘Update Status‘, you can change the review status of any review quickly by choosing one of three status: approved, pending and not approved. Then, click on ‘Submit‘ for any change.
As the admin of Magento 2 review extension, you can edit any product review. Select any review you want and click on ‘Edit‘.
From the admin, store owner can reply customers’ review and send the response to specific customer. This action will increase customer satisfaction a lot when they spend time on making a review for the purchased item on your site.
Moreover, you can add, edit or delete any review image gallery.
You can change any details but don’t forget to save your change, click on ‘Save Review‘.
Check more details at:
4. How To Manage Reviews Reminders List
Please go to ‘Lof Product Reviews‘ -> ‘Reviews Reminders List‘, you can see a list of customers who purchased your products but didn’t leave a comment.
You can select any customer and send reminder emails to them or click on the button ‘Reminder To All‘ to send notification to customers who didn’t give you any review. By this way, you can stimulate them to make a review for their purchased items.
Last but not least, don’t miss out the correct guide to configure this Magento 2 product reviews extension. In the configuration, the admin can set email sender, email templates, response email templates and enable to send them automatically. Moreover, you can enable smart review filter, allow customers upload images with limited number, width and height, etc. Therefore, you will manage everything easily and tightly.
Check more details at:
Configure Magento 2 product reviews extension is not a matter with this guide:
Advanced Magento 2 Product Reviews extension will work in the best condition if you know how to use it correctly and effectively. Hope that this blog tutorial will useful for you!
Top Recommended Product Reviews Extensions for Magento 2
- Landofcoder Advanced Magento 2 Product Reviews $99
- Amasty Advanced Product Reviews for Magento 2 $159
- Mageplaza Product Reviews for Magento 2 $159
- Aitoc Product Reviews & Ratings for M2 $129
- Bsscommerce Magento 2 Advanced Review $79
Related Blog Tutorials You May Need:
- Best Guide To Use Magento 2 Sales Rep Extension | Sales Dealers 2019
- How To Create A Gift Card & Configure Gift Card In Magento 2 Default
- How To Configure Sales Email in Magento
- How To Install Additional Marketplace Plugin in Marketplace Pro Extesnion
- How To Manage Magento 2 Page Profile with Magento 2 Page Builder
- How To Manage Seller Profiles with Magento 2 Marketplace Extension
Other Magento 2 Extensions You May Prefer:
- Magento 2 Blog Extension
- Magento 2 Product Attachments
- Magento 2 Form Builder
- Magento 2 Sales Rep Extension
- Magento 2 Image Gallery Pro
- Magento 2 Page Builer Extension
- Magento 2 Customer Quotation
- Magento 2 Marketplace Extension
- Magento 2 Product Reviews Extension
- Magento 2 Store Pickup
- Magento 2 Recommended Products Extension
- Magento 2 Mega Menu Pro