Creating a Magento 2 Product Custom Options are the smart idea when store owners want to offer customers a selection of options. It plays an important role, especially in a simple store inventory. In Magento 2, custom options like the beginning configuration for every store owners. This tutorial “How to Set UpÂ Magento 2 Product Custom Options” will give you another solution to resolve the problem related to products and orders and boost your sale.
There are two works to set up Magento 2 Product Custom Options:
- Creating Product Custom Options
- Importing/Exporting Product Custom Options
And now, we will discover the way to set up Options on Magento 2.
1. Creating Product Custom Options
- Open Admin Section >>> go to PRODUCTS >>> Catalog
- Open the product => ADVANCED SETTINGS => Custom Options
- Next, add new Option in Magento 2 product custom options, you can chooseÂ Add OptionÂ and add Title, Option title
- Click on Add New RowÂ => Name the title. Add Price and Price type and SKU (SKU field is not required)
- Click on Add New Row or Add New Options if you want to add more
- After all, click on the Save button to finish and refresh your page
2. Importing/Exporting Product Custom Options
- Click on the Import/ Export Options
- Search and select the option that you want to Import/Export
- Click on the Import/Export Button
- Click on â€œSave & Closeâ€ to finish
Congratulation to install successfully for setting upÂ Magento 2 Product Custom Options. Finally, if you have any concerns about this tutorial, you can feel free to leave the comment here or view more at Related Tutorial Posts on Landofcoder.
Magento 2 Extensions you may interested in