Magento 2.4.4 is on its way! – Check Out What’s New Here
Adobe will release Magento 2.4.4 to the public on March 8, 2022. The following are the release’s main highlights.
Adobe is working on the Magento 2.4.4 update, which will be available soon when the beta testing phase is completed. Magento store owners will be able to download the Magento 2.4.4 release from this page in the near future. The highlights of the Magento 2.4.4 release may be found here.
According to the most recent updates, with the exception of Braintree, all vendor-bundled extensions will be deleted from Magento 2.4.4.
I. Magento 2.4.4 Beta Upcoming Release
As with any currency, the new Magento version 2.4.4 will provide advantages while also posing challenges to Magento retailers. Adobe Commerce will offer four monthly beta versions of Magento 2.4.4 to help prepare your business for the imminent release of Magento 2.4.4.
The Magento 2.4.4 beta program will assist Magento merchants and developers in learning about changes in the codebase and preparing for the current version 5 months in advance.
II. Magento 2.4.4 Beta Program
|Magento 2.4.4 Beta 1||18th October 2021|
|Magento 2.4.4 Beta 2||22nd November 2021|
|Magento 2.4.4 Beta 3||14th December 2021|
|Magento 2.4.4 Beta 4||10th January 2022|
|Magento 2.4.4 General Availablity||8th March 2022|
Magento 2.4.4 beta releases are also available for providing input to the Adobe Commerce team and resolving bugs before the final Magento 2.4.4 release.
And guess what else? The names of the first three Magento 2.4.4 Beta Program contributors and supporters will appear in the release notes and beta blog posts.
III. The Highlights of Magento 2.4.4 Release
- Magento project libraries and dependencies compatible for PHP 8.1.
- Support for TinyMCE 5
- Removal of all Vendor-bundled extensions (except Braintree)
- Retrieve category information using GraphQL query for a scheduled category update
- Support for user’s timezone in the timestamp of the export filename.
- Optimized page builder table fonts and positioning.
- Improved module list load execution time.
- Fixed price sorting issues for products prices equal to or close to zero.
- Admin can test and verify custom date attribute format for storefront and admin.
- Display related products, up-sell products and cross-sell products according to their position in the admin.
IV. What’s New in Magento 2.4.4?
To assist Magento merchants in preparing for the new release of Magento 2.4.4, the official Magento has provided information on upgrades that will be included in the Magento 2.4.4 release.
4.1. PHP 8.1 support has been added
Support for PHP 8.1 will be added four months following the release of Magento 2.4.4. This will provide merchants enough time to upgrade to the most recent version of PHP. The most recent PHP version will provide new features and performance enhancements. Magento 2.4.4 will no longer support PHP 7.3.
4.2. Other Dependencies on Third Parties
The Magento 2.4.4 version will include various third-party dependencies to keep Magento stores safe, polished, and to bring new features. The following are examples of third-party dependencies:
- ElasticSearch, Redis, Varnish, MariaDB, and MySQL have all been upgraded.
- Endorsement of OpenSearch, a new search and analytics suite constructed from Apache 2.0 licensed Elasticsearch 7.10.2 and Kibana 7.10.2.
Dependencies on Composers
- Improvements to phpunit/phpunit and laminas/laminas-code
- The libraries laminas/laminas-crypt, laminas/laminas-filter, laminas/laminas-i18n, and paragonie/sodium compat have been removed.
Pre-installed JS libraries
Enhancements to the jQuery, TinyMCE, knockout, and underscore libraries.
Modernizr, es6-collections, FormData.js, and MutationObserver.
JS libraries are not included.
- “grunt-autoprefixer” has been removed.
4.3. Extensions Bundled by the Vendor
The bulk of Vendor Bundled Extensions (VBE) will be separated from the core with the release of Magento 2.4.4.
With this move, merchants will have immediate access to the most recent features and improvements.
V. Magento 2.4.4 Release – Official Notes
Magento store owners and developers may get the Magento 2.4.4 release notes from the official website. The following are direct links to the relevant pages:
Magento 2.4.4 will be available soon. With this version, the year 2022 will be filled with fantastic Magento 2 features.
Magento 2 shop owners should prepare for the next major Magento upgrade.
They will soon be able to upgrade their Magento 2 shop from the previous Magento 2.4.3 version to the current Magento 2.4.4 release in order to equip their store with cutting-edge Magento features till the next Magento 2.4.5 release.
VI. Final Say
As a result, it was all about the Magento 2.4.4 Beta Program and platform updates for Magento 2.4.4. By employing Magento Upgrade Service, you can prepare your business for the newest Magento 2 releases, keeping it safe, efficient, and trustworthy.
Share the news with your Magento friends and stay up to speed on the newest developments.
Stay tuned with Landofcoder for the latest Magento updates.
Thank you and stay safe!
People also search for
- magento 2.4.4 release notes
- magento 2.4. latest version
- magento release notes
- magento 2 release notes
- magento 2.4.4 release date
- magento 2.4.4 requirements
- magento 2.4.4 php version
- magento 2.4.4 download
- magento 2.4.4 bootstrap 4
- magento 2.4.4 add bootstrap 4