Are you creating invoices and shipments one by one manually in the Magento 2 backend? Does it take you a lot of time to finish the number of large orders in a standard way? Do you feel like you’re missing a step in the vast sea of Magento 2 Auto Invoice and Shipment extensions? To locate the ideal fit for your company, you’ll need reliable resources…, and there is a slew of other questions you may have while looking to purchase a Magento 2 auto invoice and shipment extension.
Following this article, you will no longer be perplexed, because now we will expose you to a fantastic Invoice and Shipment extension created by our partner.
So there you have it!
Magento 2 Auto Invoice and Shipment Extension by Webiators
Webiators’ Auto Invoice and Shipment Extension allows Magento 2 stores to automate the invoice and shipment generating process, allowing them to handle orders more quickly. Magento 2 store owners can improve the customer experience for their consumers by providing timely confirmation documentation of their payments, as well as enhancing customer trust, by using the Magento 2 Auto Invoice & Shipment Extension. This Magento 2 Extension is compatible with a variety of payment methods and can be quickly configured from the admin panel.
Benefits of Utilizing
- Firstly, Magento 2 Auto Invoice and Shipment Extension enable or disable from Magento 2’s administrator
- This extension allows the Magento 2 store to automatically send default invoice emails to customers and administrators at the same time. It makes it more convenient for the reconciliation process as well as order confirmation
- This extension also gives an option to enable this auto-generated functionality for only specific payment methods.
- In addition, for the original Magento 2 store, this extension can save the maximum amount of time it takes to manually prepare invoices and shipments.
- Moreover, it can works well with “Check Out with Multiple Addresses”
Rating & Pricing?
Because Magento does not allow shop administrators to generate Invoices and Shipment orders automatically. Store administrators must manually generate Invoices And Shipments in their stores with default Magento, which is time-consuming. Therefore, it becomes one of the key issues causing difficulties for store owners who have a large store with a large number of daily orders to manually generate Invoices And Shipments without errors when the number of customers is high.
Besides, doing this process manually is a bad experience not only for the store admin but also for the customers. As a result, AutoInvoices And Shipment Extension by Webiators will be a valuable tool for e-commerce platform dealers.
How about the cost for store owners to own this great extension?
Webiators offers this extension to the marketplace at a super affordable price – ONLY $89.00
How about a Support Policy?
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
How to Install: Download the “Ready to paste” package from your customer’s area, unzip it and upload all files in ‘app/code/Webiators/AutoInvoiceAndShipment folder to your Magento install dir.
Update the Database: Move to Magento Root directory with CLI and execute below
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- php bin/magento cache:clean
How to Use: Go to Admin Panel ⇒ Store ⇒ Settings ⇒ Configuration
⇒WEBIATORS⇒ Auto Invoice and Shipment.
Choose ‘Yes/No’ to Enable or Disable Extension.
- In Select Payment Methods, select one or multiple payment methods to apply auto invoice/shipment generation.
- In Enable Automatic Invoice Generation, choose ‘Yes’ to generate invoice automatically after orders are completed.
- In Send Email For Invoice, choose ‘Yes’ to send invoice email automatically after orders are completed.
- In Enable Automatic Shipment Generation, choose ‘Yes’ to generate shipment automatically after orders are completed.
- Then, save the configuration.
There are many technology companies that build Magento extensions on the market today; however, you should be a wise user to choose the most appropriate product for your e-commerce business model that matches the required functionality and a reasonable price. We hope you found this post to be useful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave comments below.
People also search
- How to create invoice in Magento 2
- Magento 2 create invoice programmatically
- The order does not allow an invoice to be created Magento 2
- Invoice template Magento 2
- Plumrocket auto invoice
- Webiators auto invoice