In this tutorials, I will show you how to translate products and categories for your Magento 2 store.
I. To translate products, please follow these steps
1. Go to the admin panel, select Product > Catalog
2. In the catalog, you need to choose products you want to translate
3. In the product tree on the left, select desired store view for the product
4. Enter the translated content for the products.
5. Repeat this process for each product in the storeview
When you finished, please do not forget to click on ” Save Product” button.
II. To translate categories, you can follow the steps.
1. Go to the admin panel, select Product > Categories.
2. Then you will need to choose the category you want to translate.
3. In the category tree on the left, select desired store view for the product.
4. Then, enter translated content for each field. Please do not forget to translate all meta information and description in the product.
5. Repeat this process for each category in the store view.
When you complete, please do not forget to click on ” Save Product” button.