Can’t setup a license? SOAP Error After Saving License?
All you have to do to solve SOAP errors is to install SOAP extension in Magento 2 Website.
First of all, check the following requirements to install SOAP extensions:
Required PHP Extensions for Magento 2:
- gd,ImageMagick 6.3.7Â (or later) or both
- PHP7 only:
Step 1: Open SOAP extension. There are two ways for you:
1) Via cpanel
– Log into cpanel
– Click â€œ Select PHP Versionâ€
– In â€œCurrent PHP versionâ€, check php.net for the latest version. PHP 5.4 or 5.5 is recommended.
– Click Set as Current
– Then you can select SOAP in modules section
– Click SaveÂ
2) Contact Server Supporting Team
Step 2: In root folder, create php file with content:
Set file authority into 755 and access the following link:
to check SOAP extension
If SOAP Extension has been opened, delete phpinfo.php file
Step 3: Refresh Cache, then active license at your site
-Â Backend > Ves / Lof > License
That’s the end of the tutorial. Hope you find it helpful.
Magento 2 Extensions you may be interested in:
- Magento 2 Mega Menu
- Magento 2 Page Builder
- Magento 2 FAQ Extension
- Magento 2 Form Builder
- Magento 2 Testimonials
- Magento 2 Market Place FAQs (Coming Soon)
- Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification (Coming Soon)
- Magento 2 Gift Card (Coming Soon)
- Magento 2 Layered Navigation (Coming Soon)
- Magento 2 Marketplace Extension (Coming Soon)